Friday, July 6, 2007

The Exit Experience - a Non Sartrean Sigh of Relief


Barbara, or as I like to call her - Babs, was wonderfully engaging at our exit interview. She put us at ease from the start. Her insightful comments about our readings helped to facilitate the discussion - so much so, that at one point, while we were discussing the readings, I wished we had more time to talk. This was a big change from my thinking the day before the interview. Her content knowledge of the ITS program was astounding. Without ITSapedia, I don't think I could have talked as intelligently as I did (or at least I think I did).

Bill was right, we all have much to say. Now ITS up to us to shout out loud. First, Hooray (sp?) for our accomplishments. Then, "Thank You!" to Bill and Cheryl for the learning experience.

This program has changed me. I wonder where the change will lead?

Best of luck to all of you, and thanks for affording me the opportunity to learn, laugh with you.


Cheers!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Kevin, thanks for your thoughts. I am approachng my EE and am working on reviewing all the acivities we have done for the past year and a half. It feels a little daunting. I want to feel like I, too, will talk intelligently and be able to make clear connections. It was great having you in class. Thanks for all your sharing. Tracey

Marc Smith said...

Thanks Kevin for sharing and making me think. I appreciate your contributions. Keep in touch as you move on. Best of luck and wishes.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.