Saturday, June 2, 2007

Comedy Central's Daily Show Reveales Truth

Jon Stewart interviewed Al Gore (the inventor of the Internet) about Gore's new Book, Assult on Reason

Aside from the TV show, House, I must say that I am not a big TV fan. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart might change that. Thanks Dr. Warrick for tuning me in to this show.

Here is a key segment of the interview. I apologize in advance if the audio is off, I'm still learning how to pair video and audio....


.... well, I tried to upload my video clip and put the embeded code in, but.... So, here is a link to the site which contains the clips:

http://lincmad.blogspot.com/2007/05/al-gore-on-daily-show.html

The relevance of this stems from the digital conversation which takes place. Our "hope for the future."

No comments: